Zoho Integration Introduction
Zoho Integration App is designed to facilitate quick integration between your Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX and multiple Zoho applications.
Supported Zoho applications and features
The Zoho Integration App is applicable to the following Zoho applications:
- Zoho One: An all-in-one suite of Zoho applications designed to meet user‘s every business need.
- Zoho CRM: Online CRM customer relationship management system and sales management software.
- Zoho Mail: Enterprise cloud mailbox designed for corporate users especially.
- Zoho Recruit: Online intelligent recruitment management software for corporate human resources.
The Zoho Integration App enables the following features and benefits in the above Zoho applications:
- One-for-all Integration: Integrate multiple Zoho applications at one time in one simple integration process.
- Click-to-call: Click on any phone number to make an outbound call right straight from Zoho.
- Call Pop-ups: Automatically display the caller information as a screen pop-up upon an inbound call.
- Call Journals: All call details will be automatically logged in Zoho to help you keep track of every conversation.
|Zoho One||Zoho CRM||Zoho Mail||Zoho Recruit|
|One for all Integration||√||√||√||√|
|Click to Call||√||√||√||√|
- Zoho super administrator: The master that can access all the data and manage all the users in Zoho applications, such as CEO, senior executive, senior administrator, etc.
- Zoho User: The corporate staff who can only access specific data based on assigned permissions (roles), such as sales manager, FAE, etc.
- PBX Extension: The extension number to each staff. The staffs can register the extension on a phone and use the extension to make calls.
Zoho Account: The companies or departments within a company with which you have business dealings. Single or multiple contacts can be associated to an account.
Zoho Contact: The people in an organization with whom your company has business communications in pursuit of business opportunities.