You can integrate Linkus with Google Contacts to achieve Call Pop-up on Google Contacts web page.
- Go to .
- Configure the General settings.
- Open Contact: When will the incoming call pop up.
- Enable Journaling: Whether to record the call logs in Google Contacts.
- Create new contacts if not matched: Whether to automatically create a new Google contact when a call is received from an unknown number.
- Set Plug-in to Google Contacts.
- Click Request the Code.
On web browser, the login page of Google Contacts appears.
- On the login page of Google Contacts, do the following operations:
- Log in to a Google account.
- On the pop-up dialog, click Allow to allow Linkus to manage Google Contacts.
- Click Allow to confirm your choice again.
On a new page, the authentication code appears.
- Copy and paste the authentication code on Linkus.
- Choose which browser will be used to open Google Contacts when a call comes.
- Click Authorize.
When a Google contact calls to Linkus, the contact information will pop up on your web browser.