After integrating Linkus with Dynamics 365, you will achieve the following features on Linkus:
- Call Pop-ups: When a Dynamics contact calls to you, a pop-up call is shown on Linkus and the contact details are automatically shown on a web page.
- Call Journals: The call logs are recorded in the CRM.
- Create a new contact: Automatically create a new Dynamics contact when a call is received from an unknown number.
- An administrator account of Dynamics 365 Online.
- Azure subscription. If you haven’t subscribed Azure, click here to subscribe.
Create App Registration on Dynamics 365
- Visit your Microsoft Dynamics 365 domain and log in by the administrator account, then visit Microsoft Azure .
- On the left-side navigation, click
- Enter the application information, click create.
- Name: Enter the application name, e.g. linkus.
- Application type: Select Native.
- Redirect URI: Enter
- On the application Settings page, note down the Application ID.
Note: The application ID is required to in Linkus when the users are configuring the Linkus CRM settings.
- Add the API permissions to access the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online information.
- On the application Settings page, click , then click Select.
- On the Enable Access page, check the option DELEGATED PERMISSIONS, then click Select.
- On the Add API access page, click Done.
Configure CRM settings on Linkus
Each Linkus user needs to configure the CRM settings on their Linkus clients, then log in their Dynamics 365 accounts to grant access to Dynamics 365.
- Click at the bottom-left corner of Linkus.
- Click CRM Integration.
- Configure the General settings.
- Open Contact: When the incoming call will be popped up.
- Enable Journaling: Whether to record the call logs in the Dynamics 365.
- Create new contacts if not matched: Whether to automatically create a new Dynamics contact when a call is received from an unknown number.
- Configure Dynamics CRM settings.
- In the Plug-in drop-down menu, select Dynamics 365.
- On the pop-up dialog of Registry Editor, click Yes.
- In the User ID field, enter the Application ID of Dynamics 365.
- In the Domain field, enter your Dynamics 365 domain.
- Click Authorize.
If the configurations are correct, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 login dialog will pop up.
- In the Dynamics 365 login dialog, enter your user name and password to log in Dynamics 365 and grant access to Dynamics 365.