You can integrate Linkus with Outlook 2016 to achieve Outlook Call Pop-up and Click-to-Call from Outlook.
- Go to .
- Configure the General settings.
- Open Contact: When will the incoming call pop up.
- Enable Journaling: Whether to record the call logs in Outlook 2016.
- Create new contacts if not matched: Whether to automatically create a new Outlook contact when a call is received from an unknown number.
- Set Plug-in to Outlook 2016.
- Click Yes to allow Linkus to change the Windows Registry.
- Launch Outlook 2016.
- Click Configure contacts query directory.
- Select the checkbox of the contacts path, click Save.
When an Outlook contact calls to Linkus, the contact information will pop up.