You could click “Forgot Password?” on the login page to reset your password.
The prerequisites for this feature are:
1. The account is tied to an email address. If you are the administrator, you can configure by clicking
and “My Settings”.
If you are an extension user, you can log in the Extension User Web Interface and go to “Me” to tie an email to this account.
2. You have already configured the correct email settings and sent the test email successfully. Go to Settings→ System→ Email and input the email address, password, SMTP, POP3, ports and also tick “enable SSL/TLS” if needed.
Now let’s see how to reset the password.1. Click “Forgot Password?” in the login page.
3. Input the username (extension number) and the system will send an email to your email box which is tied to the account.
4. Click the link in the email inbox to reset the password. Please note that the link is only valid in the local area network within 30 minutes.
5. Input a new password and retype the new password.