No, your number remains. You are only gaining more features for your phone system.
- Reduced local and long-distance call charges
- One network to manage for both voice and data, instead of two
- Reduced travel costs, wherever you are, just dial out as if you are at your office
- Easily make adds, moves, and changes to the phone system as needed
- Employees have more ways to stay connected and customers can reach them more easily
- Take all of your phone system’s features with you for use at home, at the office, or on the road
And many more…
In order to keep your numbers, there are two options:
- Port your number to a SIP trunk provider.
- Continue to use your landlines but it’s required to install a Yeastar VoIP gateway in order to bridge your landline to our Cloud PBX.
More information can be found here: