The hosted UC market is expected to see sizable growth over the next several years. Businesses are migrating to cloud telephony while service providers and telecom resellers are eager to grab a slice of the margin. Take Yeastar Cloud PBX as an example. Let us break down what exactly Cloud PBX can bring to your business.
I Am a Business Looking for Smooth Communications
- Control. Let’s say you make a transition to cloud communications, and the first thing you want to make sure is to remain in control. Rest assured that every PBX instance functions separately and yours is entirely in your disposal.
- Features. IVR, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, Call Parking, Music on Hold, Queue, Conference, Auto Provisioning, Voicemail to Email, Fax to Email, One Touch Recording, DND, Speed Dial, Video Calls, Custom Prompts. Just to name a few. They’re all at your fingertips.
- Mobility. “Sorry, I wasn’t at my desk then.” “Sorry, I was on a business trip then.” It must be frustrating when failing to reach someone. Why not use Linkus Mobile Client? Take your mobile as your extension to stay connected and work on the go. Spoiler alert! Linkus Desktop Client for Windows and Mac is around the corner.
- Pay-as-you-grow. While you’re growing, communications needs can be unpredictable. Would you like to try to foresee your future needs or to embrace a more flexible payment plan? I don’t know about you, but I’ll go with the latter. Minimum front-end costs and bespoke solutions. Yum!
- Trunking. “I’d like to use SIP trunks.”Sure, worldwide SIP trunks are at your choice, check it out here. “What about PSTN, E1/T1/PRI, ISDN BRI, and GSM/3G/4G?” No Problem, Yeastar Cloud PBX also supports such connectivity through Yeastar VoIP Gateways.
Nowadays, to cloud or not to cloud is actually not a question anymore. What you need is the right approach to make sure a painless transition. For your informed decision, a free trial is right on the target. Sign up for your Yeastar Cloud PBX free trial today. It won’t cost you a dime!