Yeastar Cloud PBX server & Yeastar user license Pricing
Get a server with 5 users at only 89 SGD/month. Add more users and recording storage anytime, easily Integrate with your own SIP Trunk or bridge your existing PSTN/ISDN lines with a Yeastar gateway.
Yeastar Cloud PBX server & user license add on
- How much does Yeastar Cloud PBX typically cost? Is there a mininum order quantity requirement?
- What equipment do I need in order to use Yeastar Cloud PBX and Linkus UC? Where is your sales FAQ?
- How is recording storage calculated?
- How do I manage my recordings? Can I disable recordings? Can I record only selected calls?
Yeastar Cloud PBXA dedicated cloud server for your company
Yeastar Cloud PBX Server
Includes Yeastar user license X 5
Includes 5,000 minutes of recordings
Full admin/access rights
Support Multiple Offices
Support Multiple SIP Trunks
Support Multiple DID Numbers
Yeastar user licenseIf there are more than 5 users
First 5 users included in Cloud PBX
Use Linkus Mobile and Desktop
Self management user portal
Connect up to 4 devices per user
Auto-provision IP Phones
Voicemail, call forward etc.
Contacts, CTI, CRM Integration
Recording storageIf 10,000 minutes is not enough
First 5,000 minutes included in Cloud PBX
Order only if you need more
Only accessible by you
Select specific users you want to record
On-demand one touch recording option
Web based replay, download, delete
Auto clean up, FIFO logic
Utilize your telephone numbers with Yeastar Cloud PBX
- Is telephone number ownership important to your business? If the answer is YES, click here to know more.
- Wondering what is a SIP trunk? Let's use Hoiio's SIP trunk as an example to explain.
- How can I connect a SIP trunk to Yeastar Cloud PBX? Let's use MyRepublic's SIP trunk for example.
- Can I connect my existing telephone lines to Yeastar Cloud PBX? Definitely yes, here is how to do it with a Yeastar PSTN gateway.
Option 1: Bridge your existing PSTN/ISDN lines with a Yeastar Gateway
Landlines are traditional telephone lines also known as POTS/PSTN/CO or hunting lines (RJ-11 interface). Deploy a Yeastar FXO gateway and connect your landlines to Yeastar Cloud PBX.
Digital lines are widely used by businesses. Bridge the connection between ISDN 10/ ISDN 30 (RJ-48c/ T1/E1/PRI interfaces) and Yeastar Cloud PBX with a Yeastar TE100/200 gateway.
Option 2: Port your numbers to a SIP trunk provider or get new numbers
*Only internet SIP trunks from above companies are able to work with Yeastar Cloud PBX. (Other SIP trunks can only work with on-premise IP PBX.)
Equip each user with a Yealink IP Phone or headset
Yealink SIP-T31G IP Phone (LCD with backlight, Dual GigE port)
- Auto-provision by Yeastar Cloud PBX
- 2.3” 132×64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Two-port GigE Ethernet Switch
- PoE support
- Opus codec support
- Up to 2 SIP accounts
- Local 5-way conferencing
- Support EHS Wireless Headset
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Wall mountable
- Power supply additional 15 SGD/unit
Yealink UH36 dual headset
- High quality headset from Yealink
- Native integration with Yeastar Cloud PBX
- Excellent audio performance, noise canceling microphone
- All day wearing comfort, soft leather ear cushions, lightweight, breathable
- For office and call center professionals
- Comes with USB and 3.5mm jack connectivity options
- Free to plug into IP Phone, PC, tablet, smart phone
- Basic: Answer / End / Mute calls.
- Advanced: Audio optimization, Redial, hold, volume synchronization, multiple call control. (Require Yealink IP Phone and firmware V85)
- Also works with Microsoft teams, Google meet.
- Co-worker’s presence status and call status
- Instant messaging and group chat
- Call pop-up and call journal from your CRM contacts