Yeastar Cloud PBX server & Yeastar user license Pricing
Get a server with 5 users at only 89 SGD/month. Add more users and recording storage anytime, easily Integrate with your own SIP Trunk or bridge your existing PSTN/ISDN lines with a Yeastar gateway.
Yeastar Cloud PBX server & user license add on
- How much does Yeastar Cloud PBX typically cost? Is there a mininum order quantity requirement?
- What equipment do I need in order to use Yeastar Cloud PBX and Linkus UC? Where is your sales FAQ?
- How is recording storage calculated?
- How do I manage my recordings? Can I disable recordings? Can I record only selected calls?
Yeastar Cloud PBXA dedicated cloud server for your company
- Yeastar Cloud PBX Server
- Includes Yeastar user license X 5
- Includes 5,000 minutes of recordings
- Full admin/access rights
- Support Multiple Offices
- Support Multiple SIP Trunks
- Support Multiple DID Numbers
Yeastar user licenseIf there are more than 5 users
- First 5 users included in Cloud PBX
- Use Linkus Mobile and Desktop
- Self management user portal
- Connect up to 4 devices per user
- Auto-provision IP Phones
- Voicemail, call forward etc.
- Contacts, CTI, CRM Integration
Recording storageIf 5,000 minutes is not enough
- First 5,000 minutes included in Cloud PBX
- Order only if you need more
- Only accessible by you
- Select specific users you want to record
- On-demand one touch recording option
- Web based replay, download, delete
- Auto clean up, FIFO logic
Utilize your telephone numbers with Yeastar Cloud PBX
- Is telephone number ownership important to your business? If the answer is YES, click here to know more.
- Wondering what is a SIP trunk? Let's use Hoiio's SIP trunk as an example to explain.
- How can I connect a SIP trunk to Yeastar Cloud PBX? Let's use MyRepublic's SIP trunk for example.
- Can I connect my existing telephone lines to Yeastar Cloud PBX? Definitely yes, here is how to do it with a Yeastar PSTN gateway.
Option 1: Bridge your existing PSTN/ISDN lines with a Yeastar Gateway
Landlines are traditional telephone lines also known as POTS/PSTN/CO or hunting lines (RJ-11 interface). Deploy a Yeastar FXO gateway and connect your landlines to Yeastar Cloud PBX.
Digital lines are widely used by businesses. Bridge the connection between ISDN 10/ ISDN 30 (RJ-48c/ T1/E1/PRI interfaces) and Yeastar Cloud PBX with a Yeastar TE100/200 gateway.
Option 2: Port your numbers to a SIP trunk provider or get new numbers
*Only internet SIP trunks from above companies are able to work with Yeastar Cloud PBX. (Other SIP trunks can only work with on-premise IP PBX.)
Equip each user with a Yealink IP Phone or headset
Yealink SIP-T31G IP Phone (LCD with backlight, Dual GigE port)
- Auto-provision by Yeastar Cloud PBX
- 2.3” 132×64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Two-port GigE Ethernet Switch
- PoE support
- Opus codec support
- Up to 2 SIP accounts
- Local 5-way conferencing
- Support EHS Wireless Headset
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Wall mountable
- Power supply additional 15 SGD/unit
Yealink UH36 dual headset
- High quality headset from Yealink
- Native integration with Yeastar Cloud PBX
- Excellent audio performance, noise canceling microphone
- All day wearing comfort, soft leather ear cushions, lightweight, breathable
- For office and call center professionals
- Comes with USB and 3.5mm jack connectivity options
- Free to plug into IP Phone, PC, tablet, smart phone
- Basic: Answer / End / Mute calls.
- Advanced: Audio optimization, Redial, hold, volume synchronization, multiple call control. (Require Yealink IP Phone and firmware V85)
- Also works with Microsoft teams, Google meet.
- Co-worker’s presence status and call status
- Instant messaging and group chat
- Call pop-up and call journal from your CRM contacts